Wednesday, January 02, 2008

The Bliss of Green Water

That is if it is a bubble bath filled with lovely smells and more bubbles than you could imagine from Lush! I just spent the last 90 min or so soaking in the bath! It was bliss! I was going to read but I was just enjoying the experience of being in there too much - and that is a very nice thing for me who tends to have issues enjoying the here and now!

I realized today how much more energy/time I would likely have if I wasn't working more than a full time job. Don't get me wrong - there are perks to the current work situation I have set up.... but I got off a little early, had dinner before it was late into the evening and then even had time to get a few household chores done before my lovely bath! I have to figure out how to accomplish this one more often!

PS - I am trying to decide if I should get another tattoo when I return to NOLA later this month... I so want one but haven't yet thought of the perfect thing or place to have it done!

No comments: